Wednesday 18 December 2013

Cabin in the woods

Steve and I have started to watch phycological thrillers to get an idea of how we should make our opening sequence

The first one we have watched together so far is Cabin in the woods,
As you can see below this is my TV and I just took a picture of the title scene just to prove that we watched it

It is about a group of college students who go to a "Cabin in the woods" for a party/Holiday, in this cabin it is a government controlled organization that control this cabin and it is some sort of sick game to feed gods as sacrifices

It is a really odd film to be honest, Steve and I both thought that it was an odd film.
It just ended strangely a totally unforeseen ending

It was a good film though and I really enjoyed it, in the past i have not watched many phycological thrillers and watching these is interesting to me

Other films that we are considering to watch are:
- The Exorcist (1973)
- Se7en (1995)
- Red Lights (2012)

We have decided we are going to try and watch these because they are from different time periods and we can see how Phycological thrillers have developed over time



No comments:

Post a Comment